Your customers are communicating online every day, are you?
Online marketing has changed from a broadcast of a message to an ongoing conversation - a conversation that you can not afford to be silent in. nLightn Creative can help you engage your customers, build loyalty and avoid awkward silences.
- More than 500 million active users
- 50% of our active users log on to Facebook in any given day
- Average user has 130 friends
- People spend over 700 billion minutes per month on Facebook
- Twitter now has 105,779,710 registered users.
- New users are signing up at the rate of 300,000 per day.
- 180 million unique visitors come to the site every month.
- 75% of Twitter traffic comes from outside Twitter.com (i.e. via third party applications.)
Linked In: A great business networking tool, Linked In has over 80 million users and over 200 million visitors per month.
MySpace: While targeted at a younger demographic, Myspace has over 200 million registered users and over 350,000 new signups per month.
Others: There are many other social networks out there, some aimed at specific markets or demographics. Depending on your product, service and market, it may be a good idea to look at some of them.
Consistency is key
An important element of social marketing that is often overlooked is consistency. The more "touches" you have with your customers, the more likely they are to do business with you and refer their friends. It is important that you utilize social platforms for worthwhile communications and make the best of their capabilities. It is easy to get lost in the social web, but nLightn Creative can help you form a solid strategy, establish policies and select the most useful tools for your business.